page:

History

Original bottles of Torcolato wine, produced in the early 19th century in the province of Vicenza, from the Patrizia Cadore collection.

The past
Cantina Cadore is extremely proud of its origins, dating back to the early 1800s, when the family began producing Torcolato wine from the Vespaiola grape in Mason Vicentino (in the province of Vicenza). The photograph depicts the splendid historic Monastery of San Biagio, which stands next to the vineyard owned by the Cadore family.
Then…

Francesco Cadore, founder of the winery and great-grandfather to Patrizia, began importing his wine to the United States. In 1954, the Cadore family bought vineyards in the Lugana region (in the province of Brescia), where Adriano Cadore and his brothers subsequently managed the farm for many years.

In 2010, their niece Patrizia Cadore began managing the company, with the support of a highly-qualified team, pouring the same passion and determination into her work as her uncles to produce extremely high-quality wine.